- Sites with positive demographic and economic development
- Primarily Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg, Hanover, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Nuremberg, Dresden, Halle, Erfurt, Magdeburg, Chemnitz, Potsdam and – newly added – Vienna, Austria
- Class A locations in cities with at least 100,000 inhabitants
- High street retail sites
- Main shopping streets, regional supply routes, neighbourhood districts and trend hotspots
- Particularly pedestrian zones
- Office locations – A1, A2 and B properties
- Favourable residential locations − also established, prosperous areas
Logistics locations in metropolitan area
♣ Object categories
- Manage-to-core investments
- Retail objects
- Rental apartment buildings with retail and/or commercial units
- Office, administrative and commercial buildings (also with residential units)
- Parking facilities
- Apartment buildings with at least 50 units
- Consumer and specialist markets (only in urban areas)
- Redevelopment objects (also with high vacancy rates)
- Development sites for office, commercial and hotel projects
- Development sites for retail projects
- Development sites for parking facilities
- Development sites for residential projects
- Development sites for consumer and specialist markets
- Logistics properties
Qualities and development potential
- Yield orientated
- Long-term rental potential
- Short to medium-term rental development, also expiring leases or vacant units
- New build
- Object expansion
- Site optimisation
♣ Professional contract execution
- Preferred method of receiving offers is by email.
We are likewise happy to answer any queries by telephone.
- Immediate assessment of your offer – discreet and professional.
- Optimised and fast due-diligence process.
- Fast purchasing decisions
Assessment and conclusion of purchase contract is possible within 72 hours!
Immediate purchase price / commission payment – regardless of which bank!
- Discreet and professional processing of contractual issues.
We look forward to your offers and request you send them to the following address, preferably by email:
Jachimowicz Group Berlin
Your contact person: Yves Jachimowicz
Telephone +49 (0) 30 / 315 13-0
Telefax +49 (0) 30 / 315 13-151
Please include the complete postal address for all offers. An assessment is otherwise not possible.