- Preferably Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Dresden, Halle, Erfurt, Magdeburg
- 1A locations in cities with a minimum of 50,000 inhabitants
- Office locations – 1a, 1b and B locations
- Preferably - also established, private - residential locations
- Main shopping streets and regional service roads, city districts, neighbourhoods and trendy locations
- Preferably pedestrian zones
- Retail properties
- Apartment houses with retail and/or commercial space
- Residential complexes with at least 30 living units
- Student apartments
- Office, administration and commercial buildings (also with residential space)
- Parking garages
- Convenience and specialist stores (only inner-city)
- Redevelopment properties (also with high vacancy rates)
- Development plots for office, commercial building and hotel projects
- Development plots for retail projects
- Development plots for residential projects
- Development plots for student apartments
- Development plots for parking garages
- Development plots for convenience and specialist stores
- Sustainably rentable
- Short to mid-term rental development, also expiring rental contracts or vacant space
- New construction
- Property expansion
- Space optimisation
Professional contract execution
- Proposal submission by email is preferred.
We are also available to you by telephone.
- Immediate appraisal of your proposal - discreet and professional.
- Optimum and rapid due diligence process.
- Rapid purchase decision
Appraisal and conclusion of the purchase contract possible within 72 hours!
Immediate payment of the purchase price / commission possible - independent of banks!
- Discreet and professional execution of the purchase contract matters.
We look forward to receiving your proposals and kindly ask that you send these - preferably by email - to the following address:
Jachimowicz Group Berlin
Your point of contact: Yves Jachimowicz
Telefon +49 (0) 30 / 315 13-0
Telefax +49 (0) 30 / 315 13-151
Please send us proposals with complete postal addresses only. Otherwise an appraisal is not possible.